Monday, September 28, 2009

Mamak Corner

yay~!
1st proper food post for this blog ;D



went to Mamak Corner the other day.
it's located at the shop houses beside Sun City.


beside Banana Leaf,
you can see a walkway, just walk in and you'll see this cafe (:
or,
you can also park behind the building, where you can see the cafe straightaway.
(sounds confusing but you'll know what I mean once you eat there)




Teh C Peng Cincau


Cincau Special


both drinks costs rm2.50 if not mistaken.

to be honest, the Teh C Peng Cincau was a little tasteless

Cincau Special still okay




Murtabak Chicken


frankly speaking, it looked small,
but it definitely made me full.
;D


it was okayy though.. nothing special about it.
I'd say I prefer Ming's Roti Banana more ):


招牌Mee (Signature Mee)


omg!
this dish is superb!! *drools*

too bad it was Vian's order.
I only got one sip, and that was it. ):

it's very nice.
the soup's sour enough, and everything just goes well together!


arghh I simply must try it the next time I go there! :O~



all in all, Mamak Corner's a good place for breakfast.
there's a variety of food to choose from,
just looking at the menu made us drool. XP





-Melo-

No comments: